Monitoring & intelligence
Understanding your stakeholders’ perception of priority issues and how your business aligns with them is a key first step in successfully responding to ESG concerns.
SEC Newgate Research has substantial expertise developing a detailed picture of complex operating environments and distilling them into meaningful, actionable insights. Our services include:
- Reputation studies and analysis: our reputation research helps you understand what you can do to meaningfully improve your organisation’s reputation and build stronger stakeholder relationships. Our services range from quick perceptions audits through to our proprietary Reputation Evaluation Program, NewREP. These inputs can provide the building blocks to develop a fully tailored Reputation Dashboard.
- Social network analysis: we use powerful mapping techniques of social networks to help you rapidly visualise and assess the online environment, providing insights about key influencers involved in online conversations.
- Broader research offering: opinion and behavioural research, community (qual-quant) insights, employee studies, organisational network analysis to give you a rich and textured picture of your operating environment, how your business is perceived, or the effectiveness of your environmental and social initiatives
- Media analysis: independent review and analysis of media coverage of your business, peers and broader sector to identify strengths, gaps and opportunities.
Prioritisation & response planning
SEC Newgate’s team applies its expertise and experience to provide clear, strategic and independent advice. We will partner with your team to assist you to prioritise, and focus your ESG response to those areas that really matter. We can assist you with:
- Running ESG workshops with key internal stakeholders, to assess your current approach, alignment with purpose and strategy, identify gaps and risks.
- Review and benchmark your current disclosure
- Develop and enhance messaging to ensure your program achieves maximum impact with each audience
- Issues monitoring and management
- Media training and crisis simulations
Implementation & delivery
SEC Newgate can support your business as you implement your ESG response. Our integrated offering includes support with:
- ESG Report copywriting and editing: our team has strong copywriting and editing skills to ensure your program is clearly communicated to all stakeholders
- Community engagement: SEC Newgate Engage creates high quality stakeholder and community engagements, working with you to design bespoke solutions to create social licence or build a successful campaign from the grassroots.
- Government & media relations: our broad network across government and media means we can help you identify, understand and effectively engage your most important stakeholders, building strong and constructive relationships.
- Proactive positioning: we work with clients to develop engagement strategies to enhance profile and positively position your company.